Are you passionate about helping others optimize their mental-health for a better life? Do you have skills to convince people towards higher levels of self-care, facilitate group training, or perhaps administration? Would you like to work part time or full time with a team whose vision is to spark a resilience revolution across Canada?
We are seeking smart and motivated people who are passionate about optimizing their own psychological functions and relationship skills, in order to pass it on to others.
If you have the following attributes, let’s talk
- love learning
- have a strong track record in people related roles
- have skills in facilitation, speaking, and /or consulting
- have sales and/or marketing experience in a B2B environment
- want to make a huge difference in others’ lives
- enjoy working with a strong team, and also enjoy the autonomy of your own business
- appreciate a work environment that practices what they preach: courage, curiosity, humility, honesty, vulnerability, engagement, self-awareness and empathy
- enjoy being compensated based on your efforts and client successes
To spark a resilience revolution, by making advanced behavioural, social and neurosciences affordable and accessible to all by using a Robin Hood model: Charge the rich and reduce the cost or provide at no cost to those not able to pay.
In 2015, a team of dedicated academics, clinical professionals and former health ministers formed The Resilient Mind Project to determine the most effective way to help people increase resilience. The teams’ investigations, together with advances in behavioral sciences, resulted in a full line of resilience services and products. We deliver highly effective resilience training to all sectors of society: high schools, colleges, business, health care organisations, community groups and families.
Your Next Step
The mental health of our communities has never been more important than now. Help us reduce stress and mental health struggles today. Join us – and together let’s spark a Resilience Revolution.
Please send us a short letter explaining how you can contribute to our vision noting your experience and current career details.
Candidates need to have a post-secondary education or equal credentials by way of lived experiences.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org