How can you benefit from resilience?
Research shows that resilient people are:
- Able to adapt better in the face of diﬃcult life events and tragedies.
- Likely to experience more positive emotions.
- Involved in healthier positive relationships.
- More focused and effective at work.
- At a reduced risk of, and better able to recover from mental health struggles including trauma, grief, anxiety and depression.
- Likely to have healthier immune systems and heart health.
- More satisfied with life.