The Resilient Mind Process
- The Resilient Mind experience starts as soon as you sign up online.
- On signing up you will receive an email with the link to the Dashboard and your username and password to access it. You will also receive further information about the date, time and venue of the group sessions.
- Prior to attending the 7 group sessions, you will be required to read a few articles and complete a profile assessment which asks you a few confidential questions about yourself so your mentor can get to know you and your expectations from the program, in order to support you in the best way possible. All of this will be available on the Dashboard.
- The 7 weekly group sessions will be conducted to guide you through the process of building your resilience.
- Each week, you will receive two 30-minute homework assignments which can be completed at any time before the next group session. These will help further your understanding about implementation of concepts and skills discussed during the sessions.
- Confidential Mentoring will be available for you to access via text, email and telephone during the 7 week process.